What is a Furnace Protection with Maintenance Plan?
Enercare’s Protection and Maintenance Plans provide affordable peace-of-mind with annual maintenance and parts and labour coverage for your HVAC equipment.
The Maintenance Plan gives a yearly a tune-up to your furnace, which can improve equipment efficiency by up to 20%* and reduce your monthly energy bills. A Protection Plan provides year-round repair coverage, same-day repair service, and unlimited service calls on your furnace when something goes wrong.
Breakdowns are inevitable as your furnace ages, so we recommend Furnace Protection Plans for all equipment older than seven years.
Save when you combine maintenance and protection. The plan includes:
- Parts and labour protection‡ – breakdown coverage for your furnace with no annual claim limits.
- Unlimited number of service calls
- 365/24/7 support centre to take your calls
- Access to 700 highly-trained, licensed technicians
- Same Day Service – just call by 5:00 PM and we'll be there as fast as the same day†
- After-hours/weekend repairs at no extra cost to you
- A HomeCare Report, which is a comprehensive assessment of your equipment so you see how your system is operating and can make informed decisions.
- An annual 8-point inspection, followed by a comprehensive 22-point inspection when issues are suspected
One-time replacement cost you would pay***
Enercare Protection Plan customers pay:$0
Get one free service per sign up
We service all brands and models
Inspections Performed During a Maintenance Appointment
Our technicians begin with an eight-point diagnostic check of your entire heating system.
8 diagnostic checks
Our up to a 22-point safety check will help to:
Buy a Plan and get a Plan for FreeChoose a Heating or Cooling plan with or without maintenance and then take your pick of a free plan. Our form allows you to purchase up to two plans and get two plans free. If you would like more, please call us at 1-855-282-5082.
Booking Is Easy
- Book your repair appointment with our mobile app or 24/7 customer support team.
- Your coverage begins 10 days after enrollment, and you may cancel the plan within 10 days of enrollment for a refund.
Why Choose Enercare?
Enercare Home Services is Canadian owned and operated, and we are proud to be serving the communities where we live.
- Enercare electricians are fully licensed with WSIB, TSSA, and ESA certifications.
- We have a team of over 700 fully licensed and certified HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers.
- 24/7 Customer Support Centre.
- Customers can schedule appointments conveniently on our mobile app.
- We offer a wide range of equipment and we service every make and model.
- We confidently back our products and services with worry-free guarantees including: Home Comfort, No Surprises, No Lemon, Environmental Focus and Property Protection and Client Respect.
- With a 4.7 score on Google and 87% 5-star reviews, our customers agree that we work hard to deliver the best service.****
Maintenance & Protection Plans FAQs
Add-on Fan Centres, Add-on Indoor Fan Relay, Capacitor, Compressor**, Condensate Pumps, Condenser Coil**, Condenser Fan Motor, Cooling Contactor/Relay and Evaporator Coil, Filter Driers, Service Valves, Fan Blades, Internal Copper Tubing, Internal Electrical Wiring, Low Ambient Temperature Sensor, and Thermostatic Expansion Valves.
** Enercare’s annual total parts and labour responsibility is limited to a maximum retail value of $500 (including HST) per year for compressor unit or condenser coil repairs. Refrigerant recovery, vacuuming, and refill not included. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
Aquastat Controls, Automatic Vent Damper/Motor, Blower/Blower Components, Condensate Pumps, Door Switch, Electric Ignition System, Fan Control, Fan Motor, Flame Spreader, Flow Switch, Fuel or Air Flappers, Furnace Low Voltage Circuit Fuse, Gas Appliance Regulator, Gas Burner and Orifices, Gas Control Valve, Heating Circuit Transformer, Hot Surface Igniter, Ignition Runner Bar, Internal Wiring, Limit Controls, Pilot Burner, Pilot Tubing, Pressure Relief Valve, Primary Circulator/Pump, Pulley and Belt, Relay, Roll Out Switch, Summer/Winter Switch, Thermocouple/Generator, Vent System Pressure Switch Tubing and Ventor or Motor Assembly.
With the Enercare Cooling Protection Plan, you get 365-day parts and labour protection under your plan terms and conditions. You also get unlimited service calls and peace of mind with same day service if your equipment is non-operational (subject to exclusions in accordance to the Plan Terms and Conditions or Rental Agreement).
With the Enercare Cooling Protection Plan, you get 365-day parts and labour protection under your plan terms and conditions. You also get unlimited service calls and peace of mind with same day service if your equipment is non-operational (subject to exclusions in accordance with the Plan Terms and Conditions or Rental Agreement).
With the Enercare Heating Maintenance Plan, you get a comprehensive annual inspection of your furnace, boiler or fireplace by one of our licensed technicians, providing you a HomeCare Report. We will also perform a safety check for carbon monoxide leaks and provide expert assessment and recommendations for your heating equipment, helping to reduce energy costs in the long run.
With the Enercare Cooling Maintenance Plan, you get a comprehensive annual inspection of your central air conditioner by our licensed technician, providing you with a HomeCare Report. We will also perform a safety check for carbon monoxide leaks and provide expert assessment and recommendations for your cooling equipment, helping to reduce energy costs in the long run.