Sign Up for a Plumbing Protection PlanDon't let blocked pipes and clogged drains back up your day. Get peace of mind in knowing that you have a plumber at your disposal with unlimited coverage of parts and labour.* All fields are required unless marked optional.
We make home ownership easier for over 1 million Canadians, and we want to do the same for you.
What Does a Plumbing Protection Plan Cover?
Home insurance doesn’t usually cover basic repairs, and the unknown costs of a plumber can be frightening.
For $17.99* per month, Enercare will send licensed and insured plumbers to your home each and every time there’s a drain or blocked plumbing problem.
With unlimited coverage of parts and labour, never worry about a blocked drain or clogged pipe ever again.
- Coverage of piping and drains inside your home
- Waste drains within the boundary of your property to the connection point to the main municipal drain
- Diagnosis and repair of hot and cold water pipes, outside hose bibs, stop and waste valves, piping to your humidifier and refrigerator
- Diagnosis and repair of blocked toilets, sinks and showers
- Diagnosis and repair of moving parts within the toilet tank
- Diagnosis of blocked below-grade wastewater drains
- If required, a once-per-contract year auger and camera scope of each blocked below-grade drain
- 15% discount off our current parts and labour charges for permanent below-grade drain repairs and a 15% discount on fixture upgrades and improvements1
What’s not included
- Repair or replacement of fixtures or equipment (for example, water heaters, water softeners, radiators or toilet tank and bowl)
- Sump pumps
- Replacement of galvanized, lead, cast iron or non-pex plastic piping
- Mobile homes
- Changes to or problems with municipal water services
Need more details? Read our full Terms and Conditions (PDF).
Maintenance & Protection Plans FAQs
Add-on Fan Centres, Add-on Indoor Fan Relay, Capacitor, Compressor**, Condensate Pumps, Condenser Coil**, Condenser Fan Motor, Cooling Contactor/Relay and Evaporator Coil, Filter Driers, Service Valves, Fan Blades, Internal Copper Tubing, Internal Electrical Wiring, Low Ambient Temperature Sensor, and Thermostatic Expansion Valves.
** Enercare’s annual total parts and labour responsibility is limited to a maximum retail value of $500 (including HST) per year for compressor unit or condenser coil repairs. Refrigerant recovery, vacuuming, and refill not included. See Terms and Conditions for complete details.
Aquastat Controls, Automatic Vent Damper/Motor, Blower/Blower Components, Condensate Pumps, Door Switch, Electric Ignition System, Fan Control, Fan Motor, Flame Spreader, Flow Switch, Fuel or Air Flappers, Furnace Low Voltage Circuit Fuse, Gas Appliance Regulator, Gas Burner and Orifices, Gas Control Valve, Heating Circuit Transformer, Hot Surface Igniter, Ignition Runner Bar, Internal Wiring, Limit Controls, Pilot Burner, Pilot Tubing, Pressure Relief Valve, Primary Circulator/Pump, Pulley and Belt, Relay, Roll Out Switch, Summer/Winter Switch, Thermocouple/Generator, Vent System Pressure Switch Tubing and Ventor or Motor Assembly.
With the Enercare Cooling Protection Plan, you get 365-day parts and labour protection under your plan terms and conditions. You also get unlimited service calls and peace of mind with same day service if your equipment is non-operational (subject to exclusions in accordance to the Plan Terms and Conditions or Rental Agreement).
With the Enercare Cooling Protection Plan, you get 365-day parts and labour protection under your plan terms and conditions. You also get unlimited service calls and peace of mind with same day service if your equipment is non-operational (subject to exclusions in accordance with the Plan Terms and Conditions or Rental Agreement).
With the Enercare Heating Maintenance Plan, you get a comprehensive annual inspection of your furnace, boiler or fireplace by one of our licensed technicians, providing you a HomeCare Report. We will also perform a safety check for carbon monoxide leaks and provide expert assessment and recommendations for your heating equipment, helping to reduce energy costs in the long run.
With the Enercare Cooling Maintenance Plan, you get a comprehensive annual inspection of your central air conditioner by our licensed technician, providing you with a HomeCare Report. We will also perform a safety check for carbon monoxide leaks and provide expert assessment and recommendations for your cooling equipment, helping to reduce energy costs in the long run.